“Brilliant!” I say. I wanted to be the first to say that. I want to talk about why I think it is so good. I’m not telling you the link to the video, because I don’t want you to get caught up in the message and miss the elegance of the method.
Separating the message from the method, here are the reasons the creator(s) got it right. They carefully:
• picked a controversial subject
• leveraged someone else’s celebrity
• kept the call to action very subtle, but clear
• made it easy to spread virally
• made it easy to spend money
Before I give you the link to the video, set your personal beliefs aside for a few minutes [Read more…] about Brilliant Use of New Media – An Example