I’ve been looking at HTML5 as a way to get video to all those people who have iPads, iPods, and Touches. Up to this point all my audio and video web based players have been Flash based. Until now, that has been OK. The HTML5 standard isn’t widely adopted yet, so I will continue to default to a Flash player with a downloadable file that can be viewed “locally” on the reader’s personal device.
Latest From the Blog
Here are just some of the notes I made to myself:
- The world I got an education and training for doesn’t exist anymore.
- The rules of the game has changed
- I can’t look at the world through my “old” glasses
- I’m on the right track: blogging, podcasting, videocasting, social mediaizing (learning new skills and tools)
- Mediocre is easy
- Add charm to frustration to get “Linchpin”
- “By the book” stifles creativity and relationships
- Low attachment to outcome plus passion equals “Linchpin”
Here is a video from a Skype call with Seth at the Atlanta Blogger‘s Meetup in May.
I’ve got a mashup of ideas in my head, but that’s not new. Here are the pieces bumping together right now:
- I just finished the Seth Godin’s book Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- This month is the 28 th anniversary of my graduation from the USAF Academy
- I saw this video from TED where Rory Sutherland mentions placebo education (If you much skip ahead, go to 2:40 minutes into the video).
Click through to see a great compilation of photos for the Delta Heritage Museum Ship 41 – DC-3 which was restored at the original Hanger 1 at Delta Air Lines headquarters.
This is a video recorded by one of the attendees at the Podcamp. I had a great time meeting the whole Salt Lake City crowd.