Here are just some of the notes I made to myself:
- The world I got an education and training for doesn’t exist anymore.
- The rules of the game has changed
- I can’t look at the world through my “old” glasses
- I’m on the right track: blogging, podcasting, videocasting, social mediaizing (learning new skills and tools)
- Mediocre is easy
- Add charm to frustration to get “Linchpin”
- “By the book” stifles creativity and relationships
- Low attachment to outcome plus passion equals “Linchpin”
Here is a video from a Skype call with Seth at the Atlanta Blogger‘s Meetup in May.